Picture

Picture

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

And now, for something completely different...



It has been a long while since I've posted something new. I have been in a sort of suspended animation, carefully planning and thinking out my next project: my first paying illustration job! Gasp...



I wanted to post a few of the thumbnails I've done, I am about spring upon the real meat of the project: final sketches and paintings. So I guess this is all a tease, a teensy preview of what's to come.


In future entries, I'll show some artwork that's further along, and write more about the book itself.




Here's a link to my (first) client's website (and yes, she is aware of this blog).
http://www.readersareleadersusa.net/

1 comment:

Ana Monnar said...

Nancy, you are as sweet as you are creative. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I wish you much success in all of your endeavors. With thanks, Ana Monnar