Picture

Picture

Friday, February 16, 2007

I did it!

Finally, I finished the illustrations for my first illustration job: Heart of Stone, written by Ana Monnar. The book will be released soon, I will formally announce it as soon as I know when. Until then, enjoy this illustration I made, one of 12 for the book:



By the way, I've been getting some emails from more than one person telling me they can't post comments on my blog, because they don't have blogger accounts. I have changed the settings. Just click on the "comments" link. Under the comment box, click on the bubble that says "other" or "anonymous", and post away! Yippee! I am looking forward to your comments.



I got more work online!
www.portfolios.com/nancymichaud

Tee Shirts, Coffee Mugs, and other fun stuff:
www.cafepress.com/nancymichaud


Ana Monnar's website:
http://www.readersareleadersusa.net

No comments: