Picture

Picture

Monday, March 12, 2007

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah



So I've been doing more photoshop work. These are all tee-shirt designs of anthropromorphic vegtables for my cafe press site. I think they're cute. I like cooking, I like gardening, I like eating, I like these guys and gals!

I'm not sure what I'll do next with photoshop. I think I may challenge myself with some compositions that include landscapes or interior spaces. I don't know.

All I know is, this is fun! I didn't realize how fun art can be when you just do whatever you want...I know soon, I'll be doing more work for clients, and I'll be doing what they want me to do...until then, I'm going to make lots of artwork, just for fun. Why the heck not?

Seals, vegetables, the thing I'm working on now are blackbirds. They've come back for the year (I seen 'em). Spring is coming, I just know it!

I've got more work online!

www.coroflot.com/nancymichaud
www.portfolios.com/nancymichaud

Tee shirts, mugs, and other fun stuff (You can find my veggies there):

www.cafepress.com/nancymichaud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work!